Automated Fitness Management System Reduces Admin Work
It was an Australian-based client who had recently opened the doors to Edward's town Adelaide South Australia in 2015 and since then, the fitness center has expanded to numerous locations in South Australia. The said fitness center offers a wide range of fitness programs to its members who are associated with the classes such as Zumba, Boot Camp, Body Pump, Yoga, and Insanity. Not only has this but the gym too provided the option available for the count of fitness equipment, personal training, and group fitness classes as well.
Apart from being declared as one of the best fitness centers the gym has faced challenges related to its overall fitness management systems, this was a long way.
The biggest challenge that the fitness center faced was specifically centered on the collection of membership dues. Billing and collecting can be a tedious process even for a single club, but with Fitness centers expanding to multiple locations, the financial burden caused by inefficient billing collections was significant.
Unfortunately, the Fitness center used multiple vendors for its core member management system, resulting in a fragmented and ineffective infrastructure. These systems inefficiencies required significant manual back-end work, ultimately taking resources that could be spent on improving member delight, and allocating them toward tedious tasks.
- Inefficient billing and collections systems which negatively impact cash flow and key club financials
- Multiple vendors for various core services like gym App, payment processing, and key tags
- Significant manual back end work with no process automation for core services like reporting or employee management
Tools & Technology
The Fitness Center partnered with Alteza Fitness Solutions to combat the aforementioned challenges and improve core internal business operations so the Markham Fitness staff could focus on member service delivery. Alteza provided gym management System and payment processing services to help streamline Markham Fitness core business operations. Markham Fitness was able to call on Alteza for the following solutions:
- Streamlined payment processing automation for seamless, automated billing and collections
- Personalized reports on gym financials, membership and sales help the CEO better manage the eleven clubs
- Administrative tasks automation such as employee scheduling, member check-in, and employee clock-in, which helps the team focus more on member satisfaction and less on admin tasks
- "Alteza has helped me grow my business by providing tools and solutions to the everyday issues that we encounter. They [Alteza] have also been incredible in helping me to network with industry leaders to pick up best practices and stay ahead of trends." Eric Buckner, Markham Fitness, Chief Executive Officer