Our reputed client is one of the leading cloud-based web application providers based out in New Jersey, USA. Here the apps were developed in an innovative way for the users having diversified industries. Now it was the turning point where the client demands and aimed to develop an application that boosts student's performance during school and at home. The demand of the client here was to develop an app that helps keep the students, teachers, and parents updated with the overall progress of the student along with the status of their homework, attendance details via virtual screenshots, managerial, behavioral, and subject progress reports.
The core need for having this web-based application was intended for teachers and their management to track all the managerial activities of the students and also providing a proper planner system to the students to check their regular activities. Here students and parents both are required to keep track of their emails regularly for any kind of new emails, messages, homework tasks, and student achievement dashboard updates.
Key challenges of the task were:
- To interact seamlessly within the interaction with existing SIMS System data to our platform.
- To auto process integration of school with SIMS System and link up with our platform
- To efficiently synchronization data in the portal during school time
- To instantly notify and broadcasting important news
- Parental control on student activity
Tools & Technology
PHP | Laravel | Angular | Cordova | Linux | Nginx | MySQL
Alteza being one of the leading companies that have developed the application that is best suited for planning and scheduling for students, teachers, and parents so as to manage all the details in one single platform. The details of the system planner are shared below.
Instructors can set schoolwork and understudies will be informed about schoolwork. Understudies can get to their schoolwork and advantageous assets and rate asset quality. Instructors can download and assess the tasks.
Messages & communication
Instructors can communicate messages when some significant movement is to be finished by the understudies for example new schoolwork, schoolwork update, schoolwork criticism. Entryway permits private visit messages.
School administrator can see all class/understudy explicit reports, entries, and assessments alongside the keep going dynamic date on the web stage. Clients have a choice to download rep access their exhibition of a particular
Schools can send arrangement timetables to understudies and guardians with respect to the conversation of understudy execution or explicit things that would be examined between understudies, guardians, and instructors.
Understudies can get to the schedule of the whole month preceding the beginning of that month which gives them data in regards to pre-readings, explicit points, and subjects
Parent access and control
The school can permit parents to sign in and access the profile of the understudy so they can follow his/her advancement.
Capacity to transfer understudy and parent records, plans, and warnings if MIS/SIS incorporation isn't upheld through third-p/J: apparatuses alongside the board rights of . educator, understudy, classes.
The installment module offers various designs for school with a free preliminary. Auto-reestablishment, installment update messages, and a lot more highlights.
The US-based client successfully delivered the web application to the client and the client-generated higher revenue and multiple associations with different schools. There were multiple added benefits such as
- It lessened school photocopying and messaging budgets which is beneficial for the environment.
- Parents can take the advice of the teacher after school if their child has special educational needs.
- Students will get urge through the portal based on rating and review features.
- Parents can see the improvement of the child and can control continuous activities of the child at home which is time-saving and effective for all.
- Schools can now have a better evaluation of learners and the monitoring of teachers and students.