We all are well aware of Amazon Fresh and Krogers. To begin with, who doesn't know about them? They are one of the leading Online Grocery Shopping Apps in America. But do you know why they are on top? Well, we are here to tell you that.
With the rapid growth in technology, we are parallelly developing ourselves with it. We are also changing our paths towards digital media, as it is reliable and convenient, and you don't need to step outside of the house.
Online grocery shopping has changed old traditional grocery shopping patterns in the last couple of years. The new techniques have changed the grocery shopping process for both the customers and retailers.
In recent times, most people prefer online shopping as it saves time and energy, and you get door-to-door service, which makes it perfect for people who are busy with their lifestyle and work and for people who are in no mood to go out.
Krogers, Amazon fresh, and Walmart are a few such apps that offer all the benefits you need. In addition, they offer you some extraordinary features that make your life hassle-free and easygoing.
WHAT DO KROGER AND AMAZON FRESH OFFER?
Kroger and Amazon Fresh are customer-oriented grocery shopping app that offers various features like Digital receipts of your total bill on your mobile phone. You can see this digital receipt in the app when you go for store pick up or receive home delivery. Another fantastic feature is that they offer free coupons and discounts. We all love free products and deals, don't we? this amazing feature in the app provides you a sorted list of free coupons and offers as per their expiration date and value. Once these coupons are arranged, you can redeem them anytime while shopping or receiving delivery orders. Another feature that the app offers is building a list of your regular shopping items and purchasing or re-ordering them whenever you need them.
There are other features of the app, such as a store locator which helps you locate nearby grocery shops, and from there, you can pick up the order or get home delivery. This feature also allows for branding and enhancing local business.
SIGNIFICANT ASPECTS TO REMEMBER WHILE DEVELOPING A GROCERY APP
Do you want to build a readymade grocery app like Kroger and Amazon Fresh? Then here are some essential points to remember while designing and developing a grocery app.
- Home Delivery: where you take orders online and deliver them to the customer's doorstep. It's more suitable for those who want to start their own grocery business but don't own a grocery store. It's a perfect marketplace for this kind of individuals.
- Aggregator: lists the maximum local stores and lets users order online from these local stores and deliver through the associated drivers. ( some famous examples are Instacart, Amazon Fresh, DoorDash, and many other brands that fall under the same category)
- Multiple grocery chains: are where the company collects the channel stores to let customers buy online and get their goods purchased at home.
Now you know why these brands are popular and what they offer to make them so favorable.
PANELS OF A GROCERY APP
Apart from a standard grocery app, an on-demand grocery delivery app gives you more features.
You can customize it in three or more panels as per your requirement.
- Customer Oriented App: It will help you to interact with your customers directly, which makes the service more reliable, swift, and better.
- Admin Dashboard: It helps you know what your customers need and what they like, and you can also track all the activities from a seamless dashboard.
- Delivery associate App: This feature is for the person who takes the order and delivers at the customer's doorstep. Also, it must have a GPS tracking system so that the customer can track their order.
Now that you know what panels should be included in your grocery app, let's get to another step.
BUILDING YOUR APP
Let's hop on to the last step of understanding how to build your app. Here are some pointers that you should sort out before designing your app.
Firstly you must choose the app's layout and UI/UX to appeal to the audience.
Secondly, understand what your audience wants.
Third, collect all the information regarding the current market and your rivals.
Fourth, keep them engaging with great offers, deals, and discounts.
Fifth, ensure that your customer receives the quick and best delivery service.
These key aspects will blend perfectly when you use the latest technologies like JAVA, ANDROID SDK, iOS SDK, SWIFT, FLUTTER, and ANDROID STUDIO for your grocery app development. With the help of all the factors, you will create an end-to-end grocery delivery app development that will outshine in both B2B and B2C Marketplace.